[tabs tab1=”Program Overview” tab2=”What Included” tab3=”How does it Work”] [tab]
Critical Care Detox Program
Our Critical Care Detox program is designed to address the individual needs of those with ongoing health challenges, illnesses, diseases, and other serious conditions from a holistic prespective. Dr. Roni and staff are able to provide a high level of intense treatment and therapy to expedite the body’s own healing process. Dr. Roni works with the retreat staff to develop an individualized treatment plan for you based on your health assessment and consultation. Clients work directly with Dr. Roni and staff to execute their treatment plan and pave the path to health and vitality. Through the use of micro nutrients, a customized supplement program, specialized wellness therapies, and emotional support we work with you to address imbalances in the body on all levels. This comprehensive approach has proven to be extremely effective time and time again.
Who is this program for?
This program is for those who have health challenges, are sick and want to get better using holistic methodology.
Dr. Roni has had great success over the past 15 years in treating a wide variety of health challenges ranging from mild to terminal. Including:
It is designed and Individualized to:
Critical Care Included
Program Enhancement Options:-
Some of our programs will include specialized testing and protocols:
How does it work?
- Consult with Dr. Roni* – To determine if our Critical Care Detox program is right for you.
- Dr. Roni and staff develop a preliminary individual treatment plan for your stay with us
- You will come to the Martha’s Vineyard Holistic Retreat
- Dr. Roni will do a through health assessment and order any testing necessary to further analyse your current state of health
- Dr. Roni and staff develop your Custom Treatment Plan which will include detoxification, a supplement program, Special Intensive Treatments and more
- We will begin implementing your custom program that will address your conditions and re-build your health.
- Dr. Roni and Staff will monitor your progress and work directly with you on your journey towards better health.
- Towards the end of your stay with us Dr. Roni and staff will assess your progress and develop a Home Maintenance Program that will outline your transition
- Our staff will assist you in obtaining your Home Package which may include supplements and/or equipment necessary to continue your program at home
- You will be given options to participate in our continued care programs which include on going support from Dr. Roni and other features helpful in maintaining your success at home
- We will follow-up on your progress and provide on-goin support via e-mail and phone if you choose to participate in our Home Care program
*Consultation with Dr. Roni is required before scheduling your Critical Care Program to ensure your quality of care. We reserve the right to determine eligibility for this program on a case by case basis. By consulting directly with the doctor before reserving your program you are able to understand exactly how we can help you. A consultation fee of $150 that is due when you schedule your consultation. If it is determined that the program is a good fit and the client then participates in the program, the cost of the required consultation will be deducted from the total program cost.
What is the cost?
Total cost will be based on level of care required. This is determined on an individual basis via initial phone consultation
<td >14 days<td >21 days
|Program Enhancement Options:|
|– Advanced Care w/Laboratory Screening||$1,800||$1,800|
|– Home Care Plan||$1,500||$1,500|
A Day of Wellness Detox
|7:30 am||Morning walk or opportunity for yoga/ pilates instruction|
|8:30 am||Antioxidant Berry Drink & Tea|
|9:00 am||Educational Class with the Naturopath or Detox Coach|
|10:30 am||Intensive Daily Treatment (schedules will vary)|
|11:00 am||Green Drink|
|12:00 pm||Self-directed Therapies -Chi Machine, Rebounding, Sauna, Hot tub, Reflexology foot massager (schedules will vary)|
|1:00 pm||Live Vegetable Juice|
|2:30 pm||Siesta: rest, personal time, self-directed therapy, projects, or 2nd intensive therapy|
|3:00 pm||Antioxidant drink|
|4:00 pm||Afternoon Educational Class/Information Session|
|5:00 pm||Dinner – Hot vegetable soup, Broth, Tea, Vitamin Drinks|
|6:00 pm||Social Hour, visits from Dr. Roni & others|
Fall/ Winter 2011*
<td >Wellness Detox
|7 Day||November 3rd thru 9th||$3,675|
|7 Day||November 10th thru 16th||Detox on a Budget||$2,500+|
|7 Day||December 1st thru 7th||Wellness Detox||$3,675|
|7 Day||December 8th thru 14th||Detox on a Budget||$2,500+|
|21 Day||January 1st thru 21st||Special New Years Resolution Session||$10,595|
*We have an enrollment minimum of 3 participants to run a session
Groups: We can accommodate groups of 4 to 12 for private detox sessions at the Martha’s Vineyard Holistic Retreat. If you are interested in bringing your group for a detox please inquire below and include the details of your group in the message section.
How do I find out more about this program?
To inquire about our Critical Care program CALL US at 877-491-7837 choose option 1 or Enter your information below and a representitive will contact you