Candida albicans, also known as “yeast,” naturally occurs within the body. Yeast was first introduced to the medical community nearly 20 years ago and is naturally occurring in the gut. Typically, normal levels of yeast do not affect us and works with our bodies in a symbiotic fashion, but when overgrowth of yeast occurs there are a number of ailments that may result. Candida overgrowth is caused by any combination of excessive sugar intake, consumption of antibiotics, lack of fiber in the diet, hormone imbalance and stress.
Signs of yeast overgrowth include: Chronic Fatigue, Digestive Issues, Sugar Cravings, Allergies, Skin Problems, etc.
Ever since Candida albicans has been recognized as a cause of these problems many people have changed their lifestyles to inhibit the overgrowth of yeast in their bodies. There are a number of methods that you can use to inhibit and control Candida overgrowth. Most of these methods have to do with simply living a healthy lifestyle, such as:
- Drinking purified water
- Eating fresh vegetables
- Eat sugar-free foods
- Exercise regularly
- Practice good hygiene
- Limit stress levels
- fresh air and sunshine
- Avoid the use of antibiotics whenever possible
- Limit exposure to toxins and chemicals
- Body cleanse or detox on a consistent basis
- Add green foods and or green juices to your daily diet
- Add protein through powders and drinks rather than hard to digest meat
- Keep a clean colon through colon cleanse herbs
Although it sounds easy enough to maintain a healthy lifestyle, when you look at the people around you, you will typically find that everyone is suffering from some sort of health ailment. Literally everybody has something wrong! Think about the number of people you know who have blood insulin regulation problems and are trying to regulate blood sugar, many may even be on insulin. What about young people in their 20s and 30s who are suffering from chronic fatigue? Many of these issues are often caused by an overgrowth of Candida or some other parasite in the body.
A parasite is a living organism that lives off our bodies. These organisms’ live parallel lives to yours in your body, feed off us, and drain our energy. However, there are several methods that we can use to cleanse our body and remove these parasites and control the growth of Candida.
I recommend that you have a consultation with a Naturopath that deals with body cleansing, herbs and colonics. You will need to change your way of eating and you will need to do a 21 day aggressive protocol incorporating protein drinks into the cleanse program. You can do the program at home with telephone consultation with an expert.
The supplements that help the most are:
- Probiotics – Help keep your internal flora at healthy levels and keep candida in check
- Fiber Blend – Assists in flushing out over grown candida and keeps digestive system happy and healthy
- Green Drink – Induces an alkaline environment which combats Candida overgrowth and Parasite growth; feeds your cells super food to maximize cellular health
- Anti Oxidant Drink – Boosts Immune system to help fight off the bad effects of Candida over growth and Parasites
- Alkalized Water – Assists in creating and maintaining and alkaline environment inside your body
Probiotic formula is a comprehensive blend of four good bacteria strains essential to digestive health. Our unique process guarantees 2 billion active cells at best buy date with NO refrigeration. This formula promotes improved digestion and helps maintain an un-inflamed gut so your body can fight back. If you have any type of a digestive problem it is wise to take a probiotic formula.
Some other guidelines to include in your program are
- Vegetable juice as green as possible to keep your body clean and less acid
- Protein drinks to replace hard to digest meat
- Garlic Soup
- Detox Tea
- Colon cleanse
- Worm Wood Blend – take on an empty stomach
- Black Walnut Tincture – take on an empty stomach
- Organic coffee enema ( consult needed)
- Nystatin enema (consult needed)
- H202 Baths
- Antioxidant formula to help immune system
These guidelines help to control the Candida growth in our bodies, thereby taking the excess load off of our bodies to fight against them. This, in turn, allows us to feel healthier and to have a higher level of energy because our body’s resources are not being drained. For more information call for a consultation by logging on www.mvholisticretreat.com
Your Partner In Wellness,
Dr. Roni Deluz