There are thousands of hormones in the body. Some of the most commonly known hormones are estrogen, testosterone and insulin. There are many more that you do not necessarily think about on a regular basis that effect your body in various ways. Hormones are essentially chemicals in the body that deliver messages between certain cells in the body. However, there are times when toxins may interfere with our hormones and set them off their course and knock them off balance.
When hormone imbalances occur, the body does not operate as it should. Our metabolic rate is altered and this often causes us to gain weight. People may also develop other symptoms, such as:
- Dry, brittle hair
- Dry skin
- Brittle nails
- Feeling bad and experiencing side effects after taking medication
- Food cravings, especially after quitting smoking
- Digestive problems
- Liver congestion
Many doctors will attempt to resolve these issues by simply prescribing a thyroid hormone.
However, this can cause many problems itself, such as menstrual cycle issues. This causes a new set of issues for the person. Additionally, if a person’s thyroxin levels increase too much, they may begin to lose too much weight. There are several home remedies that can assist you with re-balancing your hormones. However, do keep in mind that if you have a thyroid issue, you should see a doctor.
Make a consultation appointment with a Naturopath. Purchase Digest-EZ and other products and programs. Other home remedies include:
- Add protein to your shakes and lower your complex carbs and sugar intake. This will help to reduce Candida and yeast imbalances in the body. Remember, yeast feeds off sugar and complex carbohydrates are converted to sugar during digestion.
- Gluco-fast can help you deal with excessive sugar cravings; this is also good if you are insulin resistant.
- Use kelp or dules in cleansing soups to supply your body with extra iodine and minerals. This helps to reduce fatigue.
- For constipations, you will want to include Herbal Detox Tea or Natural Cleanse Tea to your daily routine.
There are some instances in which you need to consult a doctor. For instance, if you have extreme body temperature changes or cold extremities, you may need to have a Hormone panel done. If you have excessive constipation, you may require colon cleansing. Many of my clients do not realize that they have nutritional deficiencies that lead to long term problems and hormonal imbalances.
I am also available for telephone consultation. Email consultation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consult with your physician before embarking on any weight loss diet program and visit our Wellness Store
Your Partner in Wellness,
Dr. Roni DeLuz[/tab] [tab]Coming soon…[/tab] [/tabs]